To ensure your stay with us is as safe and enjoyable as possible, please read this document, which sets out some essential changes and information for your stay and now forms part of our terms and conditions.
Our accommodation is now strictly for 2 people only, both people’s contact details must be supplied at the time of booking.
No additional guests will be allowed to stay in the apartment during the holiday.
No additional visitors to the property as a whole, are allowed to enter the apartment during the holiday.
Enhanced cleaning processes
To minimise the risk of exposure to Covid-19, we have thoroughly cleaned and sanitised your holiday property. Particular attention has been paid to high-contact sites, such as light switches, kitchenware, clothes hangers, door handles and more.
Earlier checkout times
Please ensure you leave by 9.30am to give our cleaners enough time for the additional cleaning that is now needed to prepare the property for our next guests. Thank you for your understanding and help with this.
To keep everyone safe, we have made some changes to the way we’ll deal with any maintenance that’s needed during your stay:
- Where possible, we’ll give advice and support over the phone to help you resolve any non-essential maintenance issues. You can find our contact details in your property information folder.
- If we need to visit the property for essential works during your stay, we will prearrange a convenient time with you. We would require the property to be empty whilst we undertake any work.
- We’ll carry out any work that is deemed non-essential after your stay.
Removal of items from the property
As an additional safety precaution we have removed certain non-essential items that are difficult to clean to the standards required in the current situation. This includes books, games, DVDs, tourist leaflets and maps.
How you can help
We will do everything we can to ensure your stay is safe and enjoyable. Here are a few things you can do to help reduce the spread of Covid-19.
During your stay
- It goes without saying that you should follow the national guidelines on reducing the spread of coronavirus, by washing your hands regularly and coughing/sneezing into a tissue, which you then put straight in the bin.
- Please do not invite other people onto the grounds or into the property.
- If you are ordering a takeaway, please meet them at the gates and do not give out the gate code.
- We also recommend washing your hands whenever you leave or return to the property.
- We have provided some complimentary hand sanitiser, which you are welcome to take with you.
Before you leave, we need you to do a few things:
- Please remove the linen from all beds (excluding any mattress and pillow protectors), and place it in the zippered laundry bag provided along with towels, kitchen towels and tea towels.
- Empty the waste bins from all rooms, putting these into a black bin bag with General Waste.
- Please ensure that you separate out recycling as per the recycling guidance and place all your rubbish in the appropriate bins at the bottom of the drive.
- Wash up as much as possible, using hot soapy water.
- Please load the dishwasher with any dirty crockery/cutlery and start the cycle, but do not empty the dishwasher when it is completed. Our cleaners will empty the dishwasher and return all items to the correct places.
Our Welcome Pack (now laminated for easy cleaning) contains more information relating to the property and guidance on what to do if you should display any symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay.
What if I can’t travel?
We understand your concerns about what happens if you can’t take your holiday when you planned.
If you need to change the dates of your booking or cancel due to Covid-19, then we will be happy to find an alternative date for you, or if that is not possible, we will refund you in full.
We always recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for peace of mind which will give you much more protection against unforseen circumstances.